How do I make changes to my controlled substances use authorization?

The Principal Investigator (PI) must use the Controlled Substances Program Project Registration Update Form for changes in personnel, location of storage, or addition of new chemicals. Forms that have been completed, dated and signed must be forwarded to EH&S:

Note: Some applications or updates will require additional information. You will be contacted after your initial submission if this information is necessary.