Work with Schedule I drugs

Schedule I drugs used in research require an individual registration with the DEA. The named registrant must also declare planned Schedule I drug usage and stored quantities in any campus-affiliated location to EH&S and the Controlled Substance Program Manager. Individual registrants should submit a completed Controlled Substances Project Registration Form to concurrently with submitting any research protocol.