Order and Purchase Controlled Substances

To order/purchase Schedule II-V controlled substances, the authorized user must:

  • Ensure the PI has an active CSUA.

  • Contact OLAC if the controlled substances are used under the ACUC approved protocol.

  • Use BearBuy to order controlled substances used in other research.

  • The requestor will be notified once the controlled substances will be delivered to the campus.