This section provides resources and guidance about what you should do when somebody gets hurt at work.
Responding to an injury
- For serious or life threatening injuries:
On campus, call UCPD directly at 911 or (510) 642-3333 from a cell phone and then direct emergency responders to the scene.
- For small injuries that need immediate care:
- During regular work hours: direct or take the injured person the Urgent Care Clinic at the Tang Center
- After hours: direct the injured person to the Alta Bates Medical Center
- For non-urgent work related injuries:
Faculty and staff should make an appointment with the Occupational Health Clinic at the Tang Center