How do I know if my lab coat fits properly?
It is important that your lab coat fits properly so it can protect you as designed. There are three main things to check:
- Body Fit:
- All lab coat buttons close.
- Arms can move freely.
- Lab coat fits well around torso and hips.
- Lab coat fits comfortably.
- Coat Length:
- Lab coat hangs near the knee.
- Sleeve Length:
- Sleeves hang above the thumb tip while arms are hanging at sides.
- With arms in working pose, sleeves cover wrist and reach the edge of the gloves.