Regardless of phase, all submitted electronic plans are required to be in Adobe Acrobat .pdf format, and must contain the pertinent project information (Project Name, Number, Manager, Building Name, and Address). Additionally the Campus Fire Marshal must be able to retain copies of the electronic documents for records purposes, and reserves the right to request hard copies of any submittal or design document.
- Completed recharge form for CFM services must be included with initial submission
- Electronic submittals may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submittal during Construction Phase, or Resubmittal of design documents and shop drawings:
- When requesting review of subsequent versions of design documents, include design professional responses to CFM comments given in previous plan reviews
- When requesting review of shop drawings revisions, include contractor responses to previous review comments
Responses to CFM comments:
- Consultant and contractor responses to CFM plan review comments may be submitted electronically