How do I get proof that I have completed training?
- Once you have completed a course, a confirmation email will be sent to your email address within a few minutes.
- You should save or print this confirmation email and keep it for your records, as it serves as official proof of your course completion.
- If you do not receive a confirmation email, it is likely that you do not have an email address in the Human Resources’ system or student database.
- Employees may change or add an email address at the “Self Service” section of the BLU Portal. Once changed, it will take a day or two for the UC Learning Center to receive the new information.
- Students may make similar changes by using the “Edit Profile” link under the “Quick Links” drop down menu at the UC Learning Center directly.
- You may also access the UC Learning Center and click on the “Transcript” link under the “Quick Links” drop down menu for a list of all of your UC Learning Center completions.
- Contact email@example.com or submit a help request to EH&S.