Radiation Safety Information System (RSIS)
The Radiation Safety Information System (RSIS) is a database with information on Radiation Use Authorizations (RUA's). If you are an authorized user on an RUA, you automatically have access to RSIS with your CALNet ID login and can manage the following using RSIS:
- view your RUA and print the title page for your door postings
- make purchase approval requests for radioactive materials
- make requests to transfer or ship radioactive materials
- manage your inventory of radioactive materials
- request a radioactive waste pick-up
If you have any problems logging into RSIS, email or call Radiation Safety for assistance - email@example.com or (510) 642-3073.