Cloth Face Coverings Distribution Schedule
UC Berkeley continues to take critical steps to ensure the health, safety, and well-being of the campus community. Please refer to the face coverings distribution schedule below.
Distribution schedule pending updates to campus access restrictions:
Instructions for obtaining face coverings for yourself:
- Cloth face coverings are for essential personnel only.
See Working on Campus and Current Research Operations guidance.
- Bring your Cal 1 card with you to pick up your two face coverings.
- No matter where you work, you can go to the Hazardous Materials Facility to pick up your face coverings.
- No appointment necessary.
- Do not come to campus just to pick up face coverings.
Instructions for obtaining face coverings for multiple people:
- To pick up masks for someone else, make sure to bring that person’s Cal 1 card and wash their card before and after.
- Supervisors may pick up face coverings for their team from the Hazardous Materials Facility by emailing a list of names and ID numbers ahead of time to email@example.com.
- EH&S COVID-19 Face Covering Guidance
- UHS Masks Information
- UC Berkeley Working on Campus
- UHS Guidance on Returning to Work