How do I get a special event temporary food permit?

  1. Please read the Special Event Safe Food Handling Practices guidelines, and obtain approval through the Office of Environment, Health & Safety (EH&S). The signature on the application acknowledges the sponsoring organization's acceptance of complying with EH&S's requirements for the distribution or sale of food.
  2. Apply for a permit.
  3. Note: There is a maximum of three event dates in a 90 day period for each student organization or campus unit. One permit can cover up to three dates.

If you have any problems or questions, please contact Patrick Kaulback at

If you need to visit our office, we are open to the public Monday-Friday, 8am-12noon, 1-5pm.


Special Event Safe Food Handling Practices