Anonymously report a safety concern
The Office of Environment, Health & Safety at the University of California, Berkeley must be notified immediately at (510) 642-3073 if any of the following occurs on campus property:
Form for Reporting Work-Related Injuries/Illnesses (PDF)
When an Injury or Illness Occurs at Work (University Health Services)
- A worker fatality
- An inpatient hospitalization,
- A loss of any body part (e.g., fingertip), or
- A possible permanent disfigurement.
If there is a life-threatening emergency, please call 911.
(510) 642-3073 during business hours
(510) 642-3333 during off hours
911 in case of any life-threatening injury