Amendment of Existing Biological Use Authorization


Biological Use Authorization (BUA) Amendment Form

Only a Principal Investigator may request a Biological Use Authorization (BUA). Once complete, please email the application to If you are in need of a BUA, please complete the BUA form.

Please note the application deadlines.

The biosafety staff will review all protocols and request additional information and clarification prior to sending the application on for further committee review. Once any revisions are received, the committee will review the protocol at the monthly CLEB meeting.

If you have questions regarding the application, please email for clarification.

Chips (Toan) Hoai
Publication date: 
November 20, 2016
Publication type: