Radiation Use Authorization Change Form


Only an RUA Holder or Lab Contact can authorize a modification of an existing Radiation Use Authorization (RUA).

All RUA change requests are reviewed by the Radiation Safety Team before being approved and entered into the Radiation Safety Information System. If you have any questions regarding a specific change you’d like to make to an RUA, send an email to radsafety@berkeley.edu.

Office of Environment, Health & Safety
Publication type: