November 10, 2020
If two people need to be closer than six feet for lab work, training, maintenance or other activities, the following process needs to be applied:
- All required campus training and COVID-19 testing is current for affected individuals.
- Think creatively about all available options.
- Can it be done by zoom?
- Are there portions that don't require closeness?
- Is there an alternate methodology?
- If you cannot eliminate the need, both persons should wear their cloth face masks and a face shield.
- Work should be performed in ventilated spaces without recirculated air and operable windows and doors should remain opened (if appropriate).
- If the process that requires this closeness occurs more than once a week or is more than 15 minutes long, please submit procedure to email@example.com for review.