How to Create a New Radiation Use Authorization (RUA)

Complete an RUA application packet for either Radioactive Materials or an RPM.

Each packet includes:

Along with the packet above, make sure you complete a Recharge Authorization Form.

An approved RUA is required before purchasing or using any source of ionizing radiation. Submit your completed forms to A Radiation Safety staff member will contact you concerning your application and will work with you to gain approval of your project.