How do I find out what trainings I need?

Injury and Illness Prevention Program (IIPP) and Building Emergency Plan (BEP) is required for ALL employees (including student employees and volunteers):

Training related to specific workplace, department and/or job tasks may also be required. Follow the steps below to determine what training you need: