How do I get my lab coat, safety glasses, or splash goggles?
1. Get added to your lab’s roster (L@B).
- Ask a member of your group to add you to the lab roster.
- Certify Hazard Assessment: Click ‘Review Now’ and review all hazards present in your lab. After review, click the checkbox at the bottom of the page labeled ‘I certify that I have reviewed the assessment.’ Click ‘Submit Certification’.
- Training: Watch a short training video and read a PDF about PPE. Pass the safety quiz, and check the box labeled ‘I certify that I have reviewed the Outfit for Safety Training PDF and video, and I have completed the Outfit for Safety Quiz.’
- PPE Voucher: Print the voucher so that you can bring it with you to your PPE fitting appointment at the Office of Environment, Health & Safety in 350 University Hall.
3. Schedule an appointment.
- Sign up for a PPE fitting appointment at calppe.simplybook.me.
- Bring your PPE voucher and prescription glasses to your appointment.
- If you are interested in prescription safety glasses, follow these instructions after certifying your hazard assessment.
Please direct any questions you have about this process to the PPE coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call EH&S at (510) 642-3073.